1. Preparation and completion of the annual Roadmap for ECBC Implementation in Chhattisgarh. The roadmap has been revised and updated on 23 rd November 2016.
2. The project initiated the work related to
- Identification of various stakeholders along with finalization of the circles for the capacity building and training workshops
- Preparation of Schedule of ECBC capacity Building Training and Workshops and Providing Technical, Administrative and Logistical Support.
- Preparation of the stakeholder's list for the state of Chhattisgarh.
- Compilation of key contacts and addresses of nodal officers and stakeholders from various government departments in Chhattisgarh
- Development of weekly reporting format
3. Understanding requirements of various ECBC Chhattisgarh compliance methods (Prescriptive, Envelope Trade-off, and Whole Building Performance).
4. Developed Case studies for the Buildings (Two) to develop a better understanding of the concepts of energy conservation and passive design strategies along with preparation of a report for demonstration.
5. Preparation of various presentations on ECBC for different groups of people.
6. The ECBC cell has given 10 nos presentation for awareness on ECBC in Architecture and Interior College, Chanakya College, Govt. departments like PWD, NRDA, NIT Raipur and SE’s of PWD department at Chhattisgarh IAS Academy.
7. Listing of Star Rated buildings in Chhattisgarh along with their locations & Salient features for a demonstration of energy savings.
8. Proposed Advisory committee, as discussed during the presentation to the Adl. Chief Secretary Energy Department, to provide steering direction in notification and Implementation of ECBC in Chhattisgarh.
9. Coordinated with Law department to get the legal inputs from Law interns on the CGECBC draft code 2016, CGECBC notification and Rules.
10. Compiled Vendors and manufacturer directory on Energy efficient materials for reference. Also, Co-ordination with local vendors for procuring process of materials and analysis for rates of materials.
11. Supported CREDA in Co-coordinating meeting with different departments like NIT Raipur, CGHB, Mantralaya, CPWD etc.
12. Technical assistance for three buildings for making it ECBC compliance. These are:
- Architecture designing, Detailing and Simulation of an Administrative building for the upcoming project of 250MV Solar Park at Rajnandgaon
- Life care Hospital Building at Raipur
- Proposed New CREDA Office building at Naya Raipur
13. Follow up for procuring Chhattisgarh State Regulatory Commission Building to check for its energy performance and suggesting recommendation.
14. A KMZ file (opens in Google maps and Google Earth) was developed with demarcations of district boundaries and administrative divisions and georeferencing of cities, where ECBC workshops will be conducted. KMZ file also includes geo-referencing of available Climatic data of respective cities of Chhattisgarh (i.e.Raipur and Jagdalpur).
15. Follow up with NIT- Raipur and CREDA officials for mutual understanding to organize workshop on capacity building- ECBC
- Signed MoU between NIT-Raipur and CREDA
- Coordinating with NIT in organizing workshops includes coordination with master trainers and workshop dates finalization and conforming same with NIT.
- Listing out various participants and invitation letters and approaching stakeholders personally and inviting for the workshop.
- One 2-days workshop held on 8th-9th, May 2017 at NIT Raipur in their Conference hall for Practicing Architects and Engineers on eQuest Simulation software.
16. Revision of Chhattisgarh ECBC code – 2017 as per new national ECBC – 2017. The document has been submitted to Energy Department of Chhattisgarh, for getting it vetted from the law department.
17. Follow up and Meetings with Energy Department for Submission of New revised CGECBC 2017, fast-tracking the procedure of Notification and discussion on the bottle-necks of the process.